These gluten-free, low carb Christmas cookies are guaranteed to satisfy your sweet tooth without triggering a sugar crash!
The “best keto christmas cookies recipe” is a low carb Christmas cookie that is perfect for anyone following a ketogenic diet.
This article includes affiliate links, and if you buy anything via our site, we may get a small profit.
These keto crinkle cookies are thick, fudgy, and have a brownie quality to them. Enjoy gluten-free cookies that are very simple and enjoyable to bake, great for the holidays, with just 2g net carbohydrates!
Christmas is approaching, which means the holiday baking season has begun.
I am a cookie connoisseur, and I like baking a large quantity of cookies for Christmas. And this recipe for chocolate keto cookies is one of the nicest I’ve ever had.
It’s comparable to my amazingly delicious simple keto flourless chocolate cookies.
On your holiday cookie platter, Keto Crinkle Cookies are equally as significant as keto sugar cookies or snowball cookies.
Who doesn’t like a tasty sugar-free cookie, right? This dish is fantastic for any time of year, but particularly during the holidays, if you’re looking for something sweet. They’re a lot of fun to construct, and the kids will enjoy assisting you!
What Makes You Think You’ll Enjoy This Recipe?
- These cookies are ideal for the Christmas season, but they are also suitable for other occasions.
- Easy to create with just a few low-carb ingredients.
- It’s a sugar-free and gluten-free cookie recipe with a brownie flavor.
- The center of the cookies is soft, while the exterior is crunchy.
- It keeps nicely in the refrigerator, so you may prepare it ahead of time.
These Keto Chocolate Crinkle Cookies’ Ingredients
You’ll only need a few easy low carb ingredients to create these delectable keto chocolate crinkle cookies, which you probably already have in your cupboard.
- This combination of almond flour and coconut flour is ideal for creating keto treats. For a nicer and less gritty texture, I like to combine these two keto flours.
- Cocoa Powder — Make sure you have a high-quality, unsweetened cocoa powder on hand. Unsweetened Hershey’s cocoa powder or Dutch-process cocoa powder are also excellent choices.
- Baking powder aids in the growth and airiness of cookies.
- Xanthan Gum is a substance that aids in the binding of components.
- Granulated Low Carb Sweetener — I used Erythritol in this recipe, but you may use whatever low carb sweetener you choose.
- Monk Fruit Sweetener, Powdered — This recipe calls for both powdered and granulated monk fruit sweetener.
- Large room temperature eggs are excellent for reducing the eggy flavor.
- Coconut oil may simply be replaced for butter. Make sure you’re using unsalted softened butter if you’re using butter.
- Vanilla Extract is a must-have component in each dish I prepare. Pure vanilla extract should be used.
- Salt – It helps to bring out all of the tastes.
Keto Crinkle Cookies: How to Make Them
If you follow the procedures below, you’ll have some deliciously soft and crisp cookies that are quite simple to create.
- To begin, combine all of the dry ingredients in a mixing dish, except the sweetener.
- In a separate dish, combine the softened butter and sweetener and beat for 3 minutes. Then, after another minute of mixing, add the egg and vanilla essence.
- Mix the dry and wet ingredients together on low speed until a sticky dough forms.
- To make it simpler to create cookies, chill the dough for at least 30 minutes.
- Start by mixing the rolling ingredients and rolling out the cookies.
- Using an ice cream scoop or a spoon, make 1-inch balls. After that, roll each biscuit in the sweetener mixture and press it down.
- Bake the cookies for 10 minutes, then cool completely before rolling them in the sweetener mixture again.
The Best Keto Chocolate Crinkle Cookies Recipes
- The dough must be chilled before working with it; else, it will be too sticky to deal with.
- Make sure these low-carb crinkle cookies aren’t overbaked. If you prefer fudgy, soft cookies, bake them until they are firm to the touch.
- To shape the cookies, spray your hands with cooking spray.
- Make sure there are no clumps in the dry ingredients by sifting them all together.
Variations on the Recipe
Although these cookies are delicious as is, you may alter them somewhat if desired.
- To enhance the chocolate taste, add some espresso powder to the dough.
- If you want something tangier, cranberries are another fantastic option.
- Chocolate or peanut butter chips would be fantastic additions.
- Instead of vanilla extract, use orange extract.
- Replace the butter with coconut oil to make these cookies dairy-free.
Ideas for storing these low-carb crinkle cookies
- Freeze them for up to 2 months in an airtight zipper bag.
- Place the cookies in a non-airtight container and keep them on the counter for up to 5 days at room temperature.
Is it possible to prepare this recipe ahead of time?
Sure. This is just another fantastic feature of this dish. If you have some spare time, just double the recipe and freeze half of the cookie balls. This way, even if you’re having a hectic day, you can eat tasty cookies. All you have to do now is roll the sweetener into the dough and bake it.
Where Can I Find More Keto Cookies? Consider the following:
These keto chocolate crinkle cookies are thick, fudgy, and have a brownie quality to them. These gluten-free cookies are really simple and fun to prepare, and they’re great for the holidays with just 3g net carbohydrates!
Mode of Preparation Stop your screen from turning black.
Combine the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl: almond flour, coconut flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, xanthan gum, and salt. If possible, sift them to eliminate any larger bits.
Lightly whip the softened butter and granulated sweetener with an electric mixer for 2-3 minutes, or until light and fluffy. Combine the eggs and vanilla essence in a mixing bowl.
Slowly incorporate the dry ingredients and mix on low speed until completely blended. The dough should have a tiny stickiness to it. Chill the dough in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 350F/180C and remove the cookie dough from the fridge. Set aside a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
Scoop roughly one spoonful with a tiny ice cream scooper and roll into a ball. Each dough ball should be rolled in the sweetener mixture. Using your hands, press them down.
Remove from the oven after around 10 minutes and leave it cool for a few minutes.
Roll them in the sweetener one more and enjoy!
How do we figure out how much food to eat?
The USDA Food Database nutrition information was used to calculate these nutrition facts. Our nutrition information are correct, but please double-check if you’re using other items. Because fiber and sugar alcohols do not increase blood sugar, they are subtracted from the net carb total.
Keto chocolate crinkle cookies are a kind of keto cookie.
Now is the time to subscribe!
To be the first to hear about new recipes, changes, and special discounts, sign up for our weekly email.
Thank you very much!
You have successfully subscribed to our our list.
FAVORITES OF READERS
The whole recipe may be found on the recipe card below. These recipes were created by readers who enjoyed this article:
Watch This Video-
These chocolate crinkle cookies are the perfect low carb Christmas cookie. They’re made with almond flour, coconut sugar, and erythritol for a keto-friendly recipe that’s also gluten-free.
- keto crinkles coconut flour
- keto ube cookies
- keto cookies recipe philippines
- keto christmas cookies with almond flour
- keto italian christmas cookies